Instead of getting yourself pre-made coloring books in the market, you can do something fun. And by that, we mean converting your pictures to coloring pages so that you can enjoy coloring even more. You can choose the pictures of your pets, your friends, and your family members, get a little help from a picture enhancer, convert them into coloring pages, and have fun.
Many people don't even like to buy a printed coloring book because digital coloring is more fun and takes less time and effort. So, today we will discuss the top 10 coloring page makers that will help you convert your pictures to coloring pages. Also, If you want to colorize your old photos, you may try the products like VanceAI Photo Restorer and VanceAI Photo Colorizer which are launched by VanceAI, and get perfect photos to share.
|Product||Free||User-friendliness||Multitasking||AI-based Product||No Watermark|
(3 credits/month for trial)
VanceAI, hands down, is one of the best pictures to coloring pages tools you can access online through any browser. It only takes 5 seconds to convert your images into drawings, sketches, anime, and stencils.
VanceAI PC is full-featured desktop software developed by VanceAI that lets you instantly process local photos in bulk with more customization options, which will significantly simplify your workflow and boost your productivity. Free Download
The best part about this image enhancer is that you get three free credits per month to convert your photos into coloring pages, but after that, you will have to subscribe to the monthly payment plans (pro $11.99/month, basic $5.99/month, and one-time payment $17.99/ 3months). Except for the benefits in pricing, it also can be regarded as an efficient tool provided by VanceAI, which helps you to remove disgusting blurry, or noisy parts. It also helps you finish the task of image enhancement with one single click even if you have not sophisticated skills. At the same time, it is able to enhance the resolution of your picture to a higher level within several seconds. Make better images with AI image enhancer easily. One click to increase image resolution and get your images crisper, cleaner, and ultra HD.
- VanceAI is an advanced generator that processes your images, turns them into coloring pages in the best possible way, and offers a 14-day money-back guarantee.
- You get the feature of Colorizer in which you can upload your old photos, convert them into coloring pages, and decorate them the way you want.
- You do not have to worry about your data because VanceAI clears all your uploaded pictures within 24 hours.
- When you upload low-resolution pictures, VanceAI produces low-quality coloring pages. However, you can resolve this problem by using their AI image upscaler to increase your output resolution.
How To Turn Pictures Into Coloring Pages With VanceAI Image Colorizer?
It is effortless to turn pictures into coloring pages with VanceAI Image Colorizer.
- Step 1:First, you will have to drag or upload the images you want to turn to coloring pages by clicking on the upload image option.
- Step 2:After uploading your images, you will have to select the feature you want to use and click on ‘start to process.’ After clicking, you will only have to wait for two to three seconds, and you will get a drawing or sketch of the image you uploaded. Before this colorize step, if you want to restore your old photos, you may try the AI Photo Restorer tool.
To satisfy users' diverse needs, VanceAI also prepares the video tutorial so as to help them better turn pictures into colorizing pages.
Crayola is an excellent app if you want to convert pictures to coloring pages for free. You get to use all the features of the app without paying anything. The best part about using Crayola to convert photos to coloring pages online is that it traces your image perfectly with black ink, just as a printed coloring book.
- You won’t face any clipping issues and have a clear corner-cutting option if you want to print the coloring pages.
- The interface of the Crayola app is straightforward and is specifically great for parents who want to surprise their kids with fun coloring pages.
- You have the option to decorate your coloring pages with a lot of fun stickers.
- The quality of the photo to coloring pages needs some improvement.
How to turn pictures into coloring pages with Crayola?
With Crayola, you can convert your pictures into coloring pages in two simple steps.
- Step 1: You need to take a picture using the Crayola Camera App or upload any image from your gallery.
- Step 2: After that, you will select your desired filter, and the app will turn your photos into coloring pages. You can then decorate it with speech bubbles and stickers.
The next coloring page maker that we will talk about is Mimi Panda, an online website to convert your pictures to coloring pages. The platform is entirely free and a quick solution if you want your photos to be a drawing book without any fuss.
- You don’t have to go through the registration process to convert pictures to coloring pages.
- The platform offers you a 25-second video tutorial to convert photos to coloring pages online.
- You cannot upload photos of more than 10 MB, which means you will have to compromise on the coloring page quality.
How to turn pictures into coloring pages with Mimi Panda?
The photo to coloring page conversion process is pretty straightforward with Mimi Panda.
- Step 1: First, you will choose the photos you want to turn into coloring pages, then upload them to Mimi Panda. You can do it both from your phone and desktop.
- Step 2: The mini panda will convert the photos you have uploaded into coloring pages in a couple of seconds, and you can download and share them with your friends and family.
Also read: Top 10 Tools To Change Color of Image
Really color is an excellent platform if you want to create your own coloring pages or coloring books. You can browse their website and find so many free coloring pages options divided into several categories.
However, if you want to convert your pictures into coloring pages, you will need one credit for each conversion. If you're going to purchase 10 photo credits, you will have to pay $3.99, and if you want to buy 50 photo credits, you will pay $14.99.
- The credits you will purchase for photos to coloring pages can be used for other features on the website.
- You have the option for custom cover art, and custom pages count.
- If you create a coloring book with ReallyColor.com, it will at least take a week for them to deliver it to you.
How to turn pictures into coloring pages with Really Color?
If you want to use Really Color to convert your pictures to coloring pages, you need to sign up and log in to their portal.
- Step 1: First, you will click on ‘create your coloring page’ or ‘coloring book’ depending on what you want to create, and that will take you to your desktop’s files and upload photos you want to convert.
- Step 2: After that, it will convert your pictures into coloring pages, and you can draw on them or simply download them.
Super coloring is specifically designed for kids and parents who want to create fun coloring books and pages for their children. You will also find other fun options like paper crafts and puzzle games on Super Coloring's website.
- You will have hundreds of coloring pages options from where you can choose your child's favorites.
- Even though they have a wide variety of coloring pages, including animals, birds, plants, objects, and even animated creatures, you still do not get the option to upload and convert your own photos to coloring pages.
Adobe needs no long introduction when it comes to pictures to coloring pages conversion, or anything else related to photos or their editing. So even to create a coloring page from your photos, Adobe gives you a free hand to explore your creativity range from your own coloring pages.
You can access limited templates for your coloring pages if you opt for the basic plan that is entirely free. However, if you want premium templates, you will have to subscribe to the pro plan, $9.99/month.
- You get to use Adobe’s extremely helpful features without paying any price for it.
- The coloring pages that Adobe converts from your photos are incredibly high quality.
- The basic plan of Adobe does not include premium templates that can make your coloring pages even more appealing.
How to turn pictures into coloring pages with Adobe?
Before continuing with Adobe, it is better to create an account because you will have to make one eventually.
- Step 1: First, you will click on create your coloring page now option. Then the platform will ask you to log in and upload images. The page will also have a lot of options like libraries, logos, and templates if you want to select any.
- Step 2: After floating your images and selecting the options you would like to have in your coloring pages, you will let Adobe do the job and simply download the output. You can also change the design, background, animations and resize the coloring pages.
If you really want to create coloring pages from your pictures and give yourself a challenge, you need to try PicMonkey because it's templates and graphics are excellent. You can also give the coloring books or pages you make as a unique gift to your friends and family.
- PicMonkey has a very extensive graphic library to help you make your coloring pages look beautiful.
- The portal supports many file formats like JPEG, PNG, PDF and allows its users to add up to 30 pages in a single project.
- If you are not a pro-subscriber, all your designs will be downloaded as zip files.
How to turn pictures into coloring pages with PicMonkey?
Pic monkey’s coloring pages are printable, so it will be entertaining for you to create some creative coloring pages.
- Step 1: The first step to using PicMonkey to convert your pictures to coloring pages is to start with a blank canvas and customize your designs (selection of animations and graphics).
- Step 2: After customization, you will add pages to your project, and once your coloring pages are ready, you can download or print them.
Colorscape is an excellent app to convert your pictures to HD coloring pages using pixel art. The best part about Colorscape is that it leaves artistic originality in all the coloring pages it creates. Even though Colorscape is entirely free, if you want to go premium, you will have to pay $6.99.
- The app makes sure to leave a beautiful, unique, and artistic aesthetic to the coloring pages you create by uploading images.
- The app only runs on iOS 12 or advanced.
How to turn pictures into coloring pages with Colorscape?
Here are the two steps to use Colorscape.
- Step 1: First, you will have to download the app and upload the images you want to convert into coloring pages. You get the option to edit the outline as well.
- Step 2: Once the app creates the coloring pages, you can color them on your phone or print them.
Coloring my own photos booth is an app if you want to convert your photos into beautiful sketches that you can color yourself. And to add color, the app offers you tons of features and advanced tools that will make it a fun activity for you.
The basic plan is free; however, to access the premium version for 1 month/ 3 months/ 1year, you will pay $3.99/ $7.99/ $17.99 respectively.
- The app has very advanced coloring and sketching tools, so it doesn't skip the details while you're converting your photos into sketches.
- You will have to bear with many annoying advertisements if you do not go premium with coloring my own photo booth.
How to turn pictures into coloring pages with Coloring my own photo booth?
Before using the app 'Coloring my own photos booth,' remember that after you are done with your free trial, they will automatically charge you for the subscription if you keep using the app.
- Step 1: First, you will have to download the app and upload the media you want to convert to coloring pages.
- Step 2: Once you get your coloring pages, you can go through the advanced tools and start coloring them.
Tech lagoon is an online web application that you can use to convert your photos into drawings, coloring pages, or illustrations. It comes with many features like edge detection, filters selection, color replacement, transparent replacement, and so much more.
- Tech Lagoon supports various image file formats, including JPEG, PNG, and GIF.
- You have the option to select the background, line type, pen pressure, and noise reduction.
- The resolution of the coloring pages is not that great.
How to turn pictures into coloring pages with Tech Lagoon?
When you land on Tech Lagoon’s page, you will find an option to browse or drag files.
- Step 1: Firstly, you will have to upload the media you want to convert into coloring pages and set line type, pen pressure, and background settings.
- Step 2: After that, you will click to proceed and get a drawing version of your image that you can download.
Coloring is a therapeutic activity, and it becomes even more fun when you get to customize your own coloring book. Here we want to end our article about the top 10 pictures to coloring pages tools, and we hope you will find plenty of options to convert your pictures to coloring pages. In other cases, if you want to colorize photo, VanceAI Image Colorizer may be a great help. It is also worth noting that VanceAI, AI photo enhancement and editing tools, also supports you to engage in old photo restoration to display the old photos in their best condition.
If you want to turn photos into coloring pages, the tools mentioned above definitely can solve most of your problems. Among these tools, VanceAI Image Colorizer can be seen as your top choice as it is easy to use. This tool does not require you to download any software; you can colorize photos online. In order to convert photos into coloring pages, you just need to upload a photo on VanceAI Workspace, wait for a few seconds, and finally you will get ideal colorful pages. More importantly, you can also use a Workflow - restoring severely damaged photos while colorizing them - to better make them colorful. If you don’t want to use VanceAI, you can also use other alternatives discussed to it.
- How To Identify Old Photos? Complete Guide
- How do you recreate childhood photos?
- How To Revert Photo Of 90s Nostalgia