What’s your refund policy?
A refund within 7 days of your purchase is supported.
1. If you are applying for a refund for the first time and your usage of credits is less than 10% of the monthly credits, we will refund you in full.
2. If you are applying for a refund for the first time and your credits have been used in excess of 10% of the monthly credits, the refund will be subject to the deduction of the amount of the credits used, and each point will be calculated at $0.1.
1. You changed your mind about a product/subscription.
2. You did not try the product, or did not carefully read the product description during the trial, resulting in a misunderstanding of what the product functions can achieve.
3. You purchased an incorrect product, but didn't ask for an exchange before the money-back guarantee date.
4. You claim to have never purchased the product, but the order requesting a refund is an auto-renewing order.
5. You requested a refund, but the order (including renewal order) has already exceeded the money-back guarantee date.
1. You have tried our products before purchasing, but you are not satisfied with the effectiveness of the product after payment and have communicated with our customer service.
2. You accidentally purchased the same product which you already had, the duplicated one can be refunded.
3. You purchase the wrong product, and then purchase the right one within the refund period . The wrong order can be refunded.
4. You canceled the "Auto-Renew" service before the renewal date, but you're still charged.
1. Subscription plans are auto-renewable by default . If you don't need auto-renewal, choose to purchase Pay as you go, or cancel your subscription before your next bill is incurred.
2. You can unsubscribe at any time. If you're not sure if your subscription has been successfully canceled, or if you don't know how to cancel it, please contact us through Contact Us and we'll cancel your subscription in a timely manner.
3. Canceling a subscription does not equate to an automatic refund. Unsubscribing means that you cancel the next and subsequent bills, and you can still use our products until the next bill day. If you wish to cancel your subscription and receive a refund, you will not be able to continue using our products as a paying customer after the refund.